<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Two posts in one night...YEAH!!! Normally, I would not ask you to reread any post of mine. I mean, I know that I am a hit or miss blogger, but really, I don't care. But the point of this post is actually not my post, but the comment that just came tonight on this post that occurred almost TWO years ago. Enjoy!!! Oh, and by the by, let me know when the Dee Dee Dee awards are. I totally want to claim my prize. I have a curio cabinet just waiting for something to fill it with.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Hi,

I'm finally responding re: Bernat Big Value. It's actually pretty soft and has a nice "halo" fuzziness to it. It's not a bad yarn for the price. Doesn't have much of a plastically feel to it.

By Blogger Andrea, at 11:35 AM  

U R THE SLOWEST CHICK OR DUDE I HAVE EVER MET. EXCEPT I HAVEN'T MET U. DUDE.

By Blogger spookyjon and superrandu, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter