<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

I love my bed. Recently, I have been spending a lot of time in my bed. When I am working, I dream about my bed. Maybe I am not getting enough sleep. Or maybe, I am fed up with hitting brick walls and my bed is my safe haven. I switched research projects 3 times this past week. It is just not working. My research that is. It is annoying me to no end. I am so tired of doing things, them working once, then never again. I don't know what that is all about but it is pissing me off. I need a change of environment. I can't wait for Japan. I am dreaming of Japan and the fun that I will have there. And now, and a haiku for my bed.

My Bed Haiku

My Bed, calling me
tempting me with crisp, clean sheets
sleeping is a joy

I think I am going to become a poet. I mean, I have presented you guys with two kick ass poems in the past week. If you are a publisher, contact me. I have thousands of these stored in my mind, just waiting to come out. I could make you (and me) millions. And then, I could be on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. That would ROCK. So contact me asap. I am waiting.

1 comments

1 Comments:

Yeah...hi. My name is Dalila, I am 14 years old. Personally, I think that u r stupid, (no offense) but who in the right mind makes poems about there bed...yes, people have known 2 make stuff up about sleeping...but ur bed...U R THE SLOWEST CHICK OR DUDE I HAVE EVER MET...U HAVE JUST WON FIRST PRIZE AT THE DEE DEE DEE AWARDS!!! CONGRATS!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter