<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you ever feel like yelling, but your upbringing and prudent manners prevent you from doing so? Well, I do, so I am using my blog as my outlet right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAA

OK, enough is enough. And besides, that is not nearly as fulfilling as doing it in real life.

A friend of mind commented on the lack of contractions in my blog and how that makes the ole bloggero sound so formal. (And by the way, by referring to my blog as the ole bloggero I am showing that this is in no way shape or form formal.)

But it is not that I am trying to be formal or impress anyone with my linguistic talent (I think I ruined that with my inability to make two words one.) I guess you can say that I have a lazy right pinky. It does not like to do anything, especially not shift like it is supposed to (making capital A's is a bitch with my right pinky letting me down on the job and all.) And since I make so many typing errors, I have to reserve all it's strength for the backspace key. So, in short, I am lazy, not trying to be better than everyone else.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter