<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

It has been brought to my attention that I have a spelling problem. One that spell check can not fix. It seems that I have a problem with making two words out of one. You can thank Jon Athan for this little piece of advice. So, I think that I may go back to the third grade. I looked into a support group. You know, one for people with my condition. The I-want-to-make-two-words-out-of-one syndrome. But alas, all I could find was the celebrity spelling bee group. And they said that until I was famous, they could not help me. So, I am stuck with this problem. Now, dearest blog reader, I would like to hope that this problem of mine would not make you think less of me (you know, make you think that I am stupid). And I would like to think that you would still continue to read at the same rate at which you are currently reading. But if this annoys you, then please. Stop right now.

Now that I got all those people out of the way, here is the good stuff. I am at home today because of the snow. As I may have mentioned before, sometime I have to work late, and tonight is one of those nights. So, I just decided not to go in at all because I would not want to spend the night at school. That would be kind of creapy. So, I decided to write a song. Now, it is not the best song in the world, as it is not an origional Sallie, but it is ok. So, you can sing along if you would like to. It is about the impending May graduation date and my thesis research. It is ok if i do say so myself.

I just don't know what to do with myself.
I just don't know what to do with myself.
Planning everything for two, me and my thesis too.
And now the deadline's almost through,
I just don't know what to do.

Like a summer rose,
August graduation glows.
I need that sweet day,
to take the pressure away.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter