<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 27, 2007

I got to see the coolest thing the other week. And stupid me did not bring the camera. But thanks to the internet...anyway, it is a giant shopping cart (13 ft high) and it is motorized. Now, I have seen it before, but this was the first time that I saw it drive. It flew around the bases at the DBAP. Man, was it ever cool. I wish I could sit in the giant sized child seat on the shopping cart and drive it around the bases. Then everyone would want to be my friend.

Overheard:
Son: "I have this friend who threw out the first pitch at a Cubs game."
Dad: "How do you know him?"
Son: "MySpace."

Kid: "I'm magical, look at me!"

So, I had to get these nonstick sterile dressings a couple weeks ago, and I could not find them. I asked the guy who was stocking the aisle if he knew if they had and nonstick sterile bandages, and he was confused. So I repeated myself, do you have nonstick sterile pads (thinking he was getting confused about the nonstick and bandage in the same sentence). The guy abruptly turned around to the feminine hygiene section of the isle and asked if that was what I was looking for. Boy, I must be stupid. Looking for pads in the bandaid section.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter