<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stealing Thunder...at least that is what I would have called this post if I had a title field. Since I don't, then I will just get right to it. A good friend of mine recently posted of his glorious Wii accomplishment! Well, I took it as a personal challenge to surpass his score (you know, because I think everything in life is a competition). So, I Wii-bowled until I was an expert. And then I stole his thunder. See?

Well, I was so excited at work on Friday and while I was thinking about what I was going to say in my blog about my triumph, I get this phone call..."Where's the camera?"...oh shit, I just had my thunder stolen.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Wow--awesome job, guys!

You showed me! Way to go!

Dicks.

yours,
matt

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

Oh, darn it! I scored a 233 last night and thought I'd tied you! Drat!

(Should I not have written 'dicks' last time? I'm sorry if that offended you)

I will beat you...BOTH...in Wii bowling, of course, not physically.

-matt

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter