<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 09, 2007

So, I know I promised vacation pictures a long time ago, but first I got a crick in my neck that felt like someone was stabbing and twisting a knife in it for like 2 days. And then I had a lot of working late, and then sick building syndrome that gave me crazy allergies. So, that is why I have ignored you. Not because I don't care about you. Because I really do! So, without further ado, here is part one of the Arizona Adventure!

So, being the baseball fan that Jonathan is, no vacation is complete without a baseball game (that is why we only travel during baseball season). We got to see the Tucson Sidewinders at Electric Park. With a name like that, you would expect a lot of neon signs, but that is not the case. Anyway, here we are, enjoying baseball and $1 beer night.

We also went to the Titan Missile Museum where we saw the only remaining missile from the time of the Cold War. I did not have to wear a hard hat, because I was not tall enough to hit my head, but here is Jonathan sporting his new headgear!

One thing we loved about Arizona was all the cacti. Here are some of our favorites (I named the one I am posing with the "Muppet Head Cactus").



Stay tuned for the next installment where we will show you the gateway to hell and answer the age long question, is the Grand Canyon really grand?

1 comments

1 Comments:

Hey, I went right through there on my way out here to California!

I saw the Saguaro National Forest but I didn't have time for the Titan missile museum. I went to the aircraft museum which was a huge disappointment.

By Blogger Josh, at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter