<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

So, I got this letter today in my email. So, I decided to mix things up a bit. I call this:

Letter From Vermont Remix

Dear Friend

Sugaring season
Stops and starts
Boiled off
Sweeten the pan
Mostly water
14, the road after Easter
White steam
Increasing our taps up
On our see
Half-full supers
Corn syrup feeders
Colonies early swarming
Four more packages nice
Warm misplaced comb
(Bees would disagree.)
Alternatives to nonstick scrambled eggs!
Carbon-steel models.
Never with soap
Egg hunt farm
Spectacular lemon root cellar potatoes
Pontiac, Desiree, Finn, and Golden Sunburst.
Drier field,
Winter rye
Finish line.
Clapboards
Filming the pilot
Family vacation in Vietnam
Sticky rice
Segments of bamboo,
Sprinkling of chili salt,
Death-defying ride (filmed with a camcorder)
Equipment rating,
Behind-the-scenes action
Science segments
His name is Captain

Best

1 comments

1 Comments:

Do you have a whole book of these I could purchase ASAP? PLMK ('please let me know'--lol)!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter