<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 25, 2007

Ah, Arizona. How I miss you. A week without work, without responsibility, without alarm clocks. How hard Monday way. And now, a whole week later, things are still hard. And I don't even get to memorialize anyone on Monday. Nope, got to work. Still, as an employee, I was appreciated on Monday with BBQ and fried chicken. And, guess who sat next to me??? The PRESIDENT OF DUKE. I mean, how special am I now???

The rest of the week was ok, topped off with a free lunch meeting on Friday followed by an early release from work. I saw Spiderman and I like. After all the bad stuff I heard about it, I was kind of concerned, but it was just as good as the rest. In fact, I would call it delightful. There were only 4 people in the theater. Jonathan and I (of course) and this other couple. Of course they weren't just any movie going people, they had to be "those movie goers". They clapped when Spidie pulled out his old suit about 2/3 through the movie. I mean, he destroyed the black one. What did you think he was going to get? Maybe it was a tense cliffhanger lost on me. Who knows.

So, I shall show you some AZ pics later. I know you want to see them. I just want to find you the best ones possible. None of the ones of Jonathan peeing on the hiking trails (jk-that did not happen). Anyways, peace out.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter