<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 28, 2006

Snakes on a Plane. One of the best, should-be-rated-B, movies I have seen in a long time. I was laughing tons. (Although the 4 beers might have had something to do with that too.) Let me just say, to my movie companions. I was informed that I was being a bit loud and I think even the work obnoxious was used. So, if I offended you, then I am sorry.

Currently, I am rearranging my whole apartment for the man I love (aka: the man that calls me obnoxious). I just want him to feel like he is a home here. Currently, he is working on the layout for a Buffy Club reunion. So, all those in the know should keep an eye out. (although, I am making no promises, so don't ask me about it.)

I mailed off most of my invites today. That was such a load off my mind. This wedding planning stuff is hard work. Throwing a party for 100 of your closest friends and family in style and providing for their comfort so they feel like a welcomed guest is no easy task. Although, I think that I am doing a good job of it. If you disagree, then I don't care. Actually, I think that you should lie to me and tell me I am did a good job no matter what you think (at least when the time actually comes).

So, that is about where I am at now. And without further ado, I am off to use my power sander (power tools are just the greatest!)

2 comments

2 Comments:

I got your invitation, and it brought joy, joy, joy, joy, joy into my heart. So much so that I keep forgetting to RSVP. But you know I'm coming, right? Tuxedo jacket and kilt.

By Blogger Gabe Sealey-Morris, at 5:43 PM  

dude, while you still have it in your posession, then you should spruce it up a bit. You know, draw a picture, write a poem or attach stickers on the blank back of the postcard. And if you need me to come pick it up and pry it out of your hands, then let me know neighbor.

By Blogger Sallie, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter