<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 17, 2006

Being the big fan of TV that I am, and still lacking in cable, I watched Hell's Kitchen tonight. I am not in love with the show, but I have to boycott Seventh Heaven right now since they decided to renew it. Why don't they get why all those people were watching? Obviously, Monday is a sucky TV night and the show is such a train wreck, everyone had to see how it ended up (crapily I might add--I mean, everyone having twins--did they even think how they would deal with that?).

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, Hell's Kitchen. Tonight, they made a gourmet dinner that I am going to use for my next party. Get ready to come out for canned spray cheese fondue, ground hot dog pate, cat fish roe and frozen dinner kabobs. It's going to be a blast!!! Make sure to bring your speciality beer, PBR!!!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter