<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 03, 2006

Tonight, I saw all that is wrong with the lottery. The guy in front of me paid for his groceries with food stamps and then went to the lottery line and dropped $20 or so. I am so torn on this issue. On the one hand, I think that if people want to be stupid, well let them. But on the other hand, I just groan a the thought of the government giving poor people another reason to stay poor. On the bright side, at least the more money they put in (on the 100% tax that the lottery is), the more they are paying for their groceries. Man, this world is one screwed up place.

1 comments

1 Comments:

"I think that if people want to be stupid, well let them."

Yes, but don't let them be stupid at our expense. And don't let the government continue to keep them poor. End food stamps. End the state lottery. Vote Libertarian.

By Blogger Paul Elledge, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter