<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 03, 2006

So, the other day, I ran a yellow into red light (essentially, I ran a red light, but I did not want to come right out and say it, for fear that you would think bad of me). Anyway, after I got through the intersection, I saw flashing lights in my rear view mirror. So, I started to sing the "I'm getting a ticket" song (you know, the song that says I'm getting a ticket" over and over to the tune of "Na-na-na-na boo boo, stick your head in doo-doo"). And then, he turned his lights off and passed me like a bat out of hell.

in other news...the end

1 comments

1 Comments:

So that means you were saved by a real crime that happened somewhere else? What an interesting moral quandary.

By Blogger Gabe Sealey-Morris, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter