<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I don't think I have ever told you, but this is probably my most favorite tv show ever.

(Actually, I don't know if you can call it a tv show. I mean, it does not have commercials so doesn't that make it an infomercial?)

Anyway, when I get tivo, I am totally going to tivo this. I mean, Jack has all the answers. Next week, he is going to tell me why the DaVinci Code is false. And it is going to be irrefutable proof not just some aimless posturing of a religious man. He gave me a taste of what is going to come, in the form of letter, and I am definitely excited about it. Also, his wife, Rexella, spouts forth headlines every week, just like a real news reporter would, alerting us to the depravity of this world and the impending second coming of Christ. This, my friends, is truly news that you can use.

So, I urge you, if you have not already, watch one of his shows. Your world will be forever changed. I promise.

2 comments

2 Comments:

May I also urge you to watch "There's Hope With Dr. Richard Lee." I transcribed an episode of that last night, and he made it all so clear to me with his impeccable logic and apt, illustrative, analogous examples such as:

"Some people say, 'I don't have faith.' I was thinking about the faith it took to go to my doctor, and I wrote it down. You go to a doctor whose name you can't even pronounce. You trust in his degrees upon the wall that you've never verified. He gives you a prescription you can't read. You take it to a pharmacist that you've never seen before. He gives you pills you can't pronounce and chemical compounds you don't understand, and you suddenly go home, and you take the pill according the instructions of the doctor that you don't even know how to pronounce his name. Now, you mean that's not faith? Yeah. That's great faith. Man, if you can believe that, why don't you believe Jesus, who's proven himself time and time and time and time again?"

By Blogger Paul Elledge, at 9:15 PM  

I always look forward to finding out about fictional novels being false.

By Blogger spookyjon and superrandu, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter