<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Well, it is a New Year...the big ole 2006...and there is only one thing I regret about last year. I failed to tell anyone "See you next Year" right around New Years Eve. I mean, that is the coolest thing that a person could ever do, and I let my rep down. It is really sad.

In other news, I love how the lesser celebreties come out for New Years in full force to help us ring it in. How they spout little jewels of wisdom that make me faint with happiness. For instance, take what Wanda Sykes had to say, "I started this year with 2 kidneys and 2 lungs and I only have 3 minutes to keep them all year". If that is not quality banter, I don't know what is. Anyways, thanks to everyone for making New Years such a memorable event. Thanks steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus and coconut cake. Thanks FLCL episodes 1-4. Thanks clips of A Knight's Tale. Thanks nap that took me from 10:30 to 11:45. I could not have made it to the new year without you. Also, I would like to thank the terrorist. Thank you for not stealing me and taking my organs. You know, I started they year with 2 kidneys and 2 lungs and I finished it the same way.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter