<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 27, 2006

So, I got a new cat today. His old name is Tig, but I named him Linus. I thought that Lucy deserved a kitty friend with that name. Anyway, Lucy was pretty mad. I shut Linus up in one room and Lucy had the rest of the house, but she decided to attack the door to where Linus was. She is one ferocious cat. Anyway, they are ok together, I mean, they stare each other down a lot, but they are not trying to kill each other and I guess that is the best that I can expect for the time being. But here is the thing, Linus likes beer. I mean, I did not give him any but he decided to lick my plate and when he was done with that he licked my beer bottle inside the neck. And it was an IPA (not like a wimpy flavorless beer). He is surely going to be one strange cat.

So, I guess that is it. I have cats to fill my life right now. And I cleaned my apartment for Linus' arrival (well not really for him, but for the lady that delivered him). And I am taking Monday off of work. And dinner is in the oven. Life is just great.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter