<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My microwave had a miraculous healing last night. If I were catholic, I would be praising the patron saint of microwaves. You see, I was "baking" a potato in the microwave last night and when it stopped, my potato was not done, so I tried to start it again, and I heard a tiny POW and everything went blank. So I tried unplugging it and replugging it, but that did not work, so I ate an underdone potato for dinner. Then this morning, when I was putting cheese on my eggs, I lamented that I could not melt the cheese in the microwave. Then I looked over and the display was on and so, my microwave healed itself. Can your microwave do that???

1 comments

1 Comments:

It's possible if the microwave has enough faith.

By Blogger Gabe Sealey-Morris, at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter