<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

Any second now, I am going to walk out my door and into my neighbor's apartment and show her how to listen to music. First, there is volume control, something that she does not know how to use obviously as I can hear everything she is listening to. Second, there is the loop button. Maybe she does not know that she can listen to an entire CD? I don't know, but if I hear this crappy song another dozen times (it has been as least that many so far) I think that I will scream or pull out my hair or something. Fuck her annoyingness when I have such a large headache. Doesn't she know?

In other news, I worked over a total of 8 hours between last week and this, so I get a bonus day off of work. I am EXCITED. Because I am so tired of work and well, I need and deserve a day off. Sometimes, life really sucks. And now, the question of the ages, what should I have for dinner? I am thinking that I want it to fall down from heaven into my lap, but I doubt that will happen.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter