<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

Right now, this very moment, I am squirming in my seat and exclaiming "Yea!!" Why you may ask? Well, you see, it is December and well, I love Christmas and all things Christmas. And my most favorite part of Christmas is on tv right now. Yes, my favorite Christmas special of all time "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" is on my tv right now. The strange thing is, I own it on DVD (so anyone who missed it, just let me know and we can watch it together) but for some reason, it is just exciting for it to be on tv. I guess this way I know that people all across the world (ok, maybe that is an exaggeration but I am REALLY excited so I don't care) are watching it at the same time as me and are getting to share in the greatness that is the show.

Ok, the commercial is over, I have to go. But really, I own several Christmas specials, so if anyone wants to have a Christmas Special-a-thon just let me know.

PS: I am totally getting a Christmas tree next week. Will the excitement ever end?

2 comments

2 Comments:

Christmas Special-a-Thon? Well, yeah!

By Blogger Gabe Sealey-Morris, at 12:02 AM  

No, seriously, when's it going to be?

By Blogger Gabe Sealey-Morris, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter