<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I have a Christmas tree. It involved me picking it out and taking it home. And then, the fun began. I had to get it out of my car, which was quite awkward being that I don't have a large car or anything. Then, when I put it in the stand, it would not go down to the bottom so I had to get out my saw (Hooray for power tools!!) and take off the bottom limbs and then it still did not fit right, but I tried to tighten up the tree in the stand anyway, but of course that did not work, so I had to take it off and then take off more limbs, but now, it is perfect. I even have presents to put under it, but I will wait to decorate it til tomorrow so that gravity can pull the branches down.

Oh, and everyone should know that the Christmas Special-A-Thon is definitely going to happen on Friday, details to still come later, but the exciting part is that I rented a Garfield Christmas Special. So, we have that to watch too. Man, I can't wait. I so love everything Christmas.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter