<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 15, 2005

You will never believe what I did today. I watched a bootleg copy of a movie. First of all, I can't believe that anyone bought this copy. Secondly, I can't believe that they brought it for other people to watch. There were moments in the movie where there were heads completely blocking the movie (damn those movie pee-ers). The only good thing that I can say is that I had the sense to not watch the whole movie.

In other news, I finished Dead Like Me season 2 today. If you have not watched this tv show, then you are totally missing out. You should rent it now. Also, I have almost finished copying my thesis data to cd. It is about time I erased the data from my hard drive. It is hogging up way too much space. And so, as there is nothing interesting in my life, I must away.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter