<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wow, so much to say, first, an overheard conversation at McDonalds:

kid: I am glad we can get apples here now
Mom: you know McDonalds were not like this when I was your age
kid: They didn't have McDonalds when you were little

While riding the bumper cars at the fair tonight, I ran into a kid and obviously he did not approve as he exclaimed "you evil bitch"

My cat had fleas, only I thought they were just bugs that thought a kitty was a warm cozy place to live. She had them for at least 2 weeks before I realized what they were. They are dead now. I feel like a total idiot.

1 comments

1 Comments:

What the hell is wrong with kids today, not wanting to be bumped in the bumper cars? I bet they don't want to roll or coast on the rollar coaster either.

By Blogger Gabe Sealey-Morris, at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter