<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Warning: This post is rated G for gross. You read this post at your own risk. Those that have an idealized view of women should take extra caution in proceeding any further.

This morning, I woke up and realized that I have been having this dream for several night. What dream you might ask? Well, I am about to tell you if you just hold your horses. Anyway, back to my story. As you all should know, I have been working out at the gym and those kind of thought have been weighing large on my mind. So, when I woke up this morning, and went to wash my face, I thought, "Hey, I remember looking at myself and having no cellulite on my ass and upper thigh." And then I thought "well, that was surely a dream." But then I argued with myself, "no, I have seen myself like this before, I must have lost all my cellulite." So I looked at myself in the mirror and what do you think was looking back at me? My cellulite. So, I am sorry to say that I have in fact not lost it, but maybe it is looking better? Who knows for sure, but I am heading to the 130s soon enough. In fact, I think that I might be there today. I guess I will see at the gym this afternoon.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter