<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

NOTE: I started this post a way long time ago but then had to stop because by boss came in and I just never finished it. Sorry to all of you. So, here it is in all it datedness.

This past Saturday, I treated Jonathan's parents to a Bulls game. Now, being that I bought the tickets and that they were visiting me in Durham (as opposed to Jonathan in Raleigh) I feel a special need to make sure that they were having a good time. That is why I kicked someone. Let me explain. It was a packed game. The highest attendance game in history I believe, and we had shitty seats. Back row of the outfield, right next to the kid playing area. (noisy, let me tell you) When we arrived at our seats, people were sitting in them. I was all like, excuse me, you are in our seats. So they moved. So we watch the game as best we could with the sun in our eyes (and me feeling all guilty because I did not tell them to bring sunglasses or hats or whatnot because I did not know it would be that way). So, we decided that it was time to get something to eat, and when we got back to our seats, there were other people in them. I was pissed, I mean, they were sucky seats, and if you were stupid enough to buy standing room only seats, well, stand up. So, I walk as fast as I can to those people and I said, "You are in our seats" but they did not hear me (too busy with their beers and their talking) so I repeated myself and then I went in for the kick (you know, to get their attention) and it worked, only I caught his attention before I actually made foot to shin contact. So they moved, and I gave them all the evil eye. And that is the story of how I kicked someone (almost) at the DBAP.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter