<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 15, 2005

So, I went to the doctor this week. And he is checking me out, making sure that I am still alive and kicking when he goes to check the pulse in my foot (you know, to make sure that blood is getting there and all) when he looks at my legs and says, (and I quote) "So, I see you have not gone to the beach this summer."

In other news, I have been doing a bit of self reflecting here lately and I have officially decided that I am happy. You know how sometimes you wonder about things and how you might have should have done something different or what not? Well, I have cast those things aside because if it were not for them, I would not be who I am now. And now, I am officially happy.

In other, other news, I have been going to the gym. And I actually love and. And, I sleep less (imagine that, actually waking up in the morning instead of being miserable and tired). I have yoga'd (not my favorite by any means. Curse that downward dog), pilates (we used the big ball and this woopie cushion thing and it was GREAT), swam, and learned how to use the weight machines. One day, I am going to look hot. (but not 20 year old hot, just 30 year old hot) So world, watch out. I am going to be strutting my old hot ass all over. (I hope that did not disturb any of you too much and if it did, well, just remember, I did not ask you to read this.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter