<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

This weekend, I was thinking, I should start an ebay scam. You know, list things that people want, or don't want, and then start the bidding at 1cent. Then, the people will buy but then I will hit them with $20 s&h. Boy, you got to love the handling. So, what do you think? At any rate, don't steal my idea. Because it is mine and noone elses.

When I was driving, I saw this car with two bumper stickers, one was for W in '04 and the other was for an honor student that obviously belonged to the driver of the car. And that got me thinking, are the same people that voted for W the same people that feel this intense need to brag about their smart kids to all the world? Well, I think that explains some things about our society.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter