<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hi blog. I have returned from San Francisco. But I want to move there. It really is one of the greatest cities ever. So, here are the great things that happened to me while I was there. I bought a dress to wear to a wedding. I got to see penguins being fed. I bought the last toy in my Mountain Mountain collection, at Kid Robot no less. I went to American Apparel and restrained myself and only left with 3 shirts. I ate yummy Mexican, Italian, American and Indian food. I went to trivia night at a bar and my team came in 2nd. We lost by only 1 pt. And I actually answered 2 question before anyone else. (I suck at trivia.)

Then, after returning home, I decided to try out Hi5's new Kobe beef burgers. (They are half price on Wednesdays.) And while they are tastey, I guess that I don't think that they are all that. And besides, I think that they have hired some brand new ditzes. We were looking at the menu at the appetizer section and she come up to us and says, "That Teamwork section (what they call their appetizers) can either be used as appetizers or you can order several and use them as American style tapas." Now, who exactly needs to be told how they can order their dinner?

Things at home are good. Except the laundry. I really hate the laundry and I am going out of town again shortly (in like 2 hours) so I am trying to get all done before I have to leave again. Don't think it is going to happen, but I can still dream.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter