<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 14, 2005

So, I graduated today. Or really, I did not graduate, that is not until Monday (and I will not be using my few precious vacation day for that shit) but I did get hooded. My gown was all strange like. It had these wierd arm thingeys that hung down. And my hood has it too. It is quite strange. You will have to see it. And the whole thing was over so fast. It was like I was waiting and waiting and then they called the MS people I walked down the aisle (being that I was first alphabetically), they called my name and then I was up on stage and then it was over with. I did not even get to savor the moment. It was all a blur. That is why people need a VCR. To remember things like that and so they can appreciate it later on.

And, I have just been assembling the grill from hell. It said that it only takes 15 minutes, but we have been at it for just over an hour, and it is stil not done. But it is done for tonight. Tomorrow will be another day.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter