<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

Well, last time I posted, well, things did not work out right. There was no way I could post links and I just got finished deleting the duplicated posts that were probably oh so annoying for you. Anyway, here are some links for you that I could not put in last time:

Maule Bear and Friends

Wootini

So, I hope that you enjoy. I entered the "Taste of Durham" contest and I won. Now I get to eat Durham. So, if you live in Durham, you can expect me at your dinner table soon. I want lobster.

Ok, really I won a day with a chef at Four Square (a super yummy restaurant (so I have heard (now, really, can you do this? Put a parenthesis within a parenthesis) ) that I want to try) and I am excited about that. They are even going go take pictured and I think that I will become famous. Well, at least I will have my picture on the internet. I hope that I get to wear a chef hat. How cool will that be? A picture of me with a chef hat on the internet. I hope you guys are ready for that possibility. Also, I got a gift certificate to eat there. HURRAY for yumminess and winning and yumminess and pictures on the internet. HURRAY.

PS- yes, I will let you touch me when you see me next. Maybe my spectacularness will rub off on you.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter