<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

This weekend was one of the best weekends of my life. All day Saturday, I got to spend the day with the chef at Four Square restaurant. It was wonderful. I learned how to make lots of great things like spring rolls and an asian vinegrette to go with it, crepes, potato cakes and other general cooking tips. I also got to be in charge (sort of with lots of help) of the kitchen for part of the night. I loved it very much and I was invited back. I can't wait. I will definately go again sometime this summer. And, after getting to taste lots of things in the things in the kitchen, I can't wait to eat dinner there. It will be a wonderful night too.

Sad news everyone. My kitty had cavities and had to have two teeth pulled. And now she is ingoring me and is in pain. It is the saddest day ever for Lucy. And now I am going to have to start brushing her teeth at night. That will be sad for me because she is not shy about biting me when she is not happy.

My thesis is done. I am just waiting for my second reader to read the damn thing and then comment on it and then defend. I hope that it can all get done by May 6th, but I think that is going to be cutting it close. That is only like 2 weeks away. I am really worried about it happening.

And, I know that there are some fun things to tell you, but I am in a boring mood, so I don't have anything fun to remember to tell you. Only that I had a great Saturday and if things don't work out in the science field, I can always look for a career as a chef.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter