<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Things from my recent past.

1. I was walking down the hall the other day and I ran into my boss. He looked all flustered and then he said to me, "I just went to the bathrom. I forgot and just went to the bathroom."

(Please, feel free to guess the context of that comment. And if you get it right, I will mention your name on my blog- and who said that good thing's arn't free?)

2. A bench at work was vandalized with the following words: "I hope God gives you a blessings today Have you asked for one lately"

3. A gal I work with was complaining that we had no more 96 well plates (Now, I know that you may not know what that is, but it is just a plastic plate with 96 wells-or compartments if you will- on it. And we use tons of these every week. So, it is no like she has never seen one.) So, I showed her where they were and she said, "So, that's a 96 well plate?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter