<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Here is an official notice of a party that will take place at my house. It will include Mexican themed food and Mexican themed beverages and it will celebrate my graduation and my ability to get older without looking it (and you better not say otherwise or I will kick your shins). So, it will be May 15 (and for all those Buffy club fans, I know it is a Sunday but I thought you could make a sacrifice for me just this once) around dinner time. So, I just thought you should know so you can get all prepared like these guys did.

Disclaimer: Mexican attire not required. No guns or ammo belt will be allowed. This party makes no guarantees as to how much fun you will have. You are the master of your own destiny.

1 comments

1 Comments:

i'll be there!

http://www.thyla.com/WetNWild-Kirk.jpg

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter