<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 06, 2005

This weekend, well, I had quite an unusual experience. I was driving around SouthPoint looking for a parking space (not the unusual part) when this mini-van in front of me slammed on his brakes, his daughter got out and vomited all over the place. It was quite strange and disturbing. I guess all the driving around in circles in the parking lot got the best of her.

In other news, I (as in Jonathan and I) put my final shelf together and I have unpacked several more boxes. Horray for me. My Mom and her friend are coming this week to visit me and stay with me. So I have to get everything looking close to perfect for them. And then, while my place looks perfect, I was thinking about having a party. So mark me on your calendars. I am thinking in two weekends. And you guys can see my new place and drink at my new place and have conversations with your friends at my new place. I mean, how much more excitement do you need? More details and official email-invites are to come out in the coming days.

Well, I guess that is all. I don't have tome to talk to you anymore, I have an apartment to clean, a thesis to write and some lunch to eat.

Ya'll come back now, you hear?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter