<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

Tomorrow will be a day filled with excitement. I am going to start with breakfast out somewhere yummy and then I am going to get a massage and a haircut. Then I will get a Christmas tree (which I am so very excited about) and I will decorate it. I have the large colored lights and silver garland. It is really going to be a grand tree. Then I will go out to dinner and to the Magnetic Fields concert. I am hoping for a gloriously fun and relaxing day. So, to make up for it, I have to work my ass off when I get home tonight cleaning up and washing dishes and all the crap that comes with having an apartment and responsibility.

So, that is my life. On a different note, I was watching wife swap the other day and an uber Christian was swapped with someone else. And it was kind of annoying and she was like, "I just hope I can bless them. I just want to send a blessing to them." And, well, it reminded me of my Campbell days when I used to live around people like this all the time. I am just glad I am not one of them.

The end.

3 comments

3 Comments:

What's wrong with being a Christian and wanting to share joy?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 AM  

What ISN'T wrong with it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 AM  

I don't remember for sure. I guess that I could look at yours sometime in person and help you out that way.

By Blogger Sallie, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter