<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Today, I am going to share with you a letter that I got from the child I sponsor. Any spelling errors are a result of the translator. So, here it is, word for word. You should read it, it is worth it (and even if it is not, well, it is all I have for you)

Dear Sponsor:
Hola, how are you? I'm worried for you sponsor, now, I going to tell you about my life. I'm studying and I'm in sixth grade of primary. This year it's my graduation and I want to celebrate it greatly. I had and accident and I broke my head. It's pains me a lot. but now I'm recuperated. Peru is the hostess of the Coup America. in my school I like the course of English and also math. do you have pets? What's your favorite dish? Are your parents alive? I'm happy because my dad bought me a skate. I'm praying everyday I have a new tutor his name is Jesus, as our savior that came to forgive all our sins. He forgave me. Now, I'm not in the vicious neither the slot machine. I say good bye with a strong warm hug and a big kiss. May God belss you. excuse me for have not thank you the gift you sent me of S/.61.60 which I bough, one jeans pants, a t-shit, socks, and sports clothes.

2 comments

2 Comments:

come on, is this true? your shirting me, aren't you?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

Nope, no shirt here. Just the facts sir/ma'am.

By Blogger Sallie, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter