<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

So, I am guessing that blogging has gone out of fashion. Well, at least for the blogs that I read most often.

This weekend was a blast, that is if you call being at work all weekend and not getting to enjoy a beautiful weekend a blast. This working 7 days a week sucks. I will be so excited when I finally finish my thesis research. One more weekend to go. YEAH.

I guess some of you may be wondering why I was not doing my community service this weekend. So, here's the story. We appealed the decision and we got a Judge who is an active member of PETA. So we took the angle that I was trying to free the animal from its captivity and allow it to live a life of freedom. A life away from grimey kids contracting and spreading E. coli. So, the charges were dismissed and now I again have a clean record.

1 comments

1 Comments:

Come one, come all, to Rodents Tell the Best Lies for an all-new, rip-roaring exciting adventure! This week: Mac passes out in his office! And not from heavy drinking!

By Blogger Gabe Sealey-Morris, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter