<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I am so glad that I did not end up moving to Ann Arbor. Their current temperature is still freezing and thanks to the wind chill, it feels like 25 there. Not too warm in my opinion.

This weekend, I only have to work today, so I get Sunday off. I am thinking of doing the Durham Art Walk or seeing Team America or cleaning my house and going shopping. Either way, it will be nice to be able to choose what I do. Also, I have to say that getting paid biweekly rocks. I have already gotten two pay checks at my job. I mean, that rocks. Much better than once a month. And I can't wait until the month that I get three pay checks. I am not totally sure when that will be but I am sure that you will hear about it.

So, I did go see the Incredibles and it was a great movie. I would have to say the best Pixar movie of them all. I would totally see it again and would own that movie. It was that good. Also, my bathroom is molding. And my land lady is going to fix it, but that means that I have to see a lot of her and she is a rather talkative person that does not really know when to stop talking. So that is a tad bit annoying, but I guess that I will get used to it eventually, or things will stop breaking on the house and I will stop seeing her, or I will move out. Anyway, I guess that it is not all that bad.

I had a nightmare the other night. I was waiting (at the airport?) in a waiting area somewhere and there was this guy with Febreze. Only it was not normal Febreze, it was more like bug fogger Febreze because when he would go to spray the bottle, it would shoot a long way instead of the normal piddley squirt that it makes. And being that fragrances such as this bother me, I was holding my hands over my face to avoid the Febreze. Only the guy became concerned about me since I was covering my face up and he came over to investigate and started spraying Febreze on me. It was horrible. I was crying when I woke up. So, the moral of the story is, if you want to be my friend, don't spray Febreze in my face, or else I will cry. And if I am not asleep, I will probably kick you, although the predicting powers of my dream don't indicate that part.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter