<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hello all and Happy Turkey Day. Well, I've been pretty much absent due to my hectic schedule as of late and my Thanksgiving guests. Yep, this year Thanksgiving was at my house. Me (and I know that you are not supposed to list yourself first but let's admit it, I am the most important person since I cooked and I hosted and well, I am also a bit buzzed and so I don't care about the rules of grammar) my parents, my sister and her boyfriend all gathered for a traditional Thanksgiving celebration. We had cheese and crackers and chips and salsa and peanut butter balls for appetizer. Butternut squash soup for first course and eggplant parmesan and salad for second course and tiramisu for dessert. It was delicious. And lets not forget the free flow of beer and wine throughout the afternoon. I have to say that this was one of the most fun and relaxing Thanksgivings ever. I just had the most best day.

Now, I am working on making a purse out of duck tape. I will have to let you know how it turns out. I am working with purple and yellow. I hope it turns out well, but I am a bit worried about the color combination. So, if you see it ever, and thank it looks like crap, well, don't tell me because if I am carrying it, then I must like it. And well, there are tons of things to say, but I think that I will say them tomorrow, tonight, I am going to continue to drink and duck tape create.

Peace outb.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter