<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Well, I was going to write a real post today. Something full of magic. Something that will leave you wanting more and coming to my blog every hour just wishing for inspiration from me. Instead, thanks to Anonymous (see his lame ass and degrading comment on yesterday's post), I am only going to give you mindless dribble. (And I don't expect to get any comments saying that is all you ever get.)

I went to the grocery store last night and I got some stew meat to make chili (it was buy one get one free) and I got london broil (also buy one get one free). I procured face wash (the age defying, exfoliating kind- I want to avoid ever looking like and adult you know) and I picked up some kiwi (the fruit, not the bird). Frozen vegetables found their way in my cart as did yogurt (although I had to kick out quite a few of the flavored brand before the plain would show its face). And, well, there was a whole lot more, but I don't want you to stock your kitchen the same way I do. And that, my friends, is called freedom of expression. I am free to express my kitchen the way I want to without you copying me. Oh, and I saved $22 on VIC specials. So take that Harris Teeter.

In other news, I went to SuperTarget and I got two trash cans, a shoe rack, a shower curtain rod, a surge protector and a slotted spoon. And I went to get new printer cartridges and when I recycled my old ones, I got two packs of paper for free. So, recycling is good for you and your wallet.

And, well, enough mindless dribble for now. I may have to offer up more to you later. Anonymous really got my goat. I am going to have to go to the State Fair and steal one.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter