<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Well, I visited Jon yesterday, but I was disappointed. Not through fault of his own but because of someone else. But at least I visited him and got to see his bright and smiling face.

I must work with a lot of late people. I was supposed to meet my boss here at 8:30 so I arrived promptly at 8:25 and he did not make it in until 8:40. And now he is going to make some phone calls before meeting with me (thus making him even later). So much for punctuality. I guess I will learn in time when I can and cannot be late. But for the time being, I want to make a good impression. And with a secret hidden key to the lab and internet access, things are just fine.

Last night, I started crocheting. It was fun. I also broke a piece of glassware that I could not decide what to do with (keep vs throw away). So that decision was made for me. And now, I must away to Greensboro (or sometime, whenever by boss decided to be ready to go.)

1 comments

1 Comments:

So you're going to crochet it back together?

p.s. knitting pwnz crocheting

By Blogger spookyjon and superrandu, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter