<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Well, I guess you all know about the comment incident that spoiled all the good fun on this blog. And now, some more mindless dribble for you.

I am working. It is fun. I am having an ok time here. I am working you know, but I am also getting paid to blog. So it's not all bad. (Unlike me who is allgood.)

Get it?
(sigh)
I guess you have to know me.

Anyway, as all of you know, Anonymous really got my goat. I don't have any hopes of getting my goat back, but I think I will look for a suitable replacement. So, you may ask, "Where can you find a goat?" Well friend, let me tell you, the NC State Fair. I am going tonight and I plan on stealing me a goat. So, hopefully, I will find the goat of my dreams and I will have more insightful stuff for you tomorrow. I guess you will have to check back to find out.

(ah, the suspense)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter