<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Ok. So I have not updated in a while - but moving really takes it out of you.

Driving the huge moving truck = fun
Lifting heavy boxes = not fun
Unpacking and deciding where things go = even more not fun

Yesterday, I had orientation at work. Eight hours of rules and regulations that primarily apply to the nursing staff only, and not the researchers. But, I got paid for it so that makes it not terrible.

This morning was my first day of work. I arrived around 8:40 but so far noone else is here (9:00 am). This really sucks. Being at work and doing nothing but sitting out in the hall. At least I am getting paid for this.

I have driven by the Carolina Theatre in Durham many times and everytime, I look for Jon Morgan's car - but I never see it. So Jon - I just wanted you to know I have tried to visit you, but I guess that you have not worked lately when I have been driving by. Or you don't park in front of the theatre. At any rate, I have been thinking of you every time I am in the area.

Update: I am in the room (9:05). Also, I just found out that tomorrow, I am going to Greensboro to collect samples.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Sorry I disappointed you! It's not my fault, Gerald makes up stupid fucking rules. He told me he put Darko in the computers this morning.....and then after I talked to you, AFTER, he was like YOU CAN'T SELL THEM THOUGH.

By Blogger spookyjon and superrandu, at 5:51 PM  

that bastard

By Blogger Sallie, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter