<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

News Flash:

Court trial for today. State Fair Goat vs. Sallie. At 2:30 pm.

Updates to follow after the preliminary hearing.


Dear Blog Reader.

So, jail is not as fun as it used to be and here is why. One of my neighbors must have confiscated some things in with her, as Seaumus MacArthur suggested, and well, she is annoying the crap out of me. I think that she brought in her IPOD mini and a small speaker and well, there must have been only one song loaded on that damn thing because she keeps playing the same song over and over. It is like, "Fuck, play something else already." But if I were to yell out in rage, well, the guards would kick my ass and there would be no one there to protect me. Or, if they did confiscate her toys, well, it would be my ass that would have to pay for tipping them off. So, I am just going to have to pray for a pardon this afternoon. I don't think that I can stand another day of nonstop "You've got to get yourself together, You've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it".

So, if I get convicted, well, I will be needing even more cigarettes so I can hire a posse of body guards to protect me when I turn that bitch in.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter