<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I now have DSL. Now I never need to leave the house except to buy food, make money and go to rocking parties. (By the way, in the future make sure to let me know if you are having a rocking party that I am invited to.) Tonight, I am supposed to be working on my thesis stuff but since I have free reign on the internet without the worry of a boss walking in, it is hard to be focused. But I guess that I will be a good little worker bee and take care of the stuff that I need to. (I love calling myself a bee. It reminds me of one of my favorite halloween costumes from when I was a kid. But I was not a bee, I was a butterfly, and my wings glowed in the dark. Yep, my costume kicked ass.)

So, that is all I am going to say to you now. I will think of something interesting to say one day, but I am not promising that that day will be tomorrow.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter