<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hi all. So, I am out of jail. Just got out this morning. (The damn judge made me spend 10 nights in jail. So, combined with the time before the trial, I just had one more night thank goodness.) So, you can all stop sending me the cigarettes now.

Also, I have to do 80 hours of community service. So, if you see me in an orange vest on the side of the road, please maintain your course and don't swerve to hit me. Yep, I will be cleaning up the crap that is America every Saturday and Sunday starting tomorrow for the next 6 weeks.

So, I guess that I need to get some serious sleep in so I can be all chipper for tomorrow's work detail. Sleeping with one eye open to protect myself for the past 10 days has really exhausted me.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter