<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hi all. I am currently at school listening to the Panther's game and they are pissing me off. Good thing I can't see them. Then I would be yelling at the TV. But as it is, I have to be quiet to hear the radio and besides, I am at school and there are other people in the building. But Panthers, I am so damn tired of all your penalties on the third down that make and easy third down conversions impossible and that take you out of field goal range.

In other news, I went to a ROCKIN party this weekend hosted by Jon Morgan and I just want to say, thanks for the party. Thanks for your entertainment. Thanks for letting me in on the secret that your second magazine will be KICK ASS. Yes. Thanks for everything.

I also went to another party this weekend. For my cousin who is getting married. It is crazy to think that my youngest female cousin is getting married before my sister or I. But whatever. And the baklava was kick ass delicious. HURRAY for their Greek heritage.

So, here is the final thing that went down this weekend. I was taking a nap and Jonathan decided that I was awake (but in fact I was not). He claims to have demanded a kiss and then he proceeded to dive bomb kiss me on the cheek (meaning that he put a lot of force into it.) This startled me awake and I started yelling. (Well, it was actually OHing, but it was kind of like yelling and not at all like background singing.) And he was really afraid that he poked my eye out with his nose, but I have this to say to him:

I was missing an eyeball, in my head.
And when you tried to poke it out it wasn't there,
You couldn't find it.

(lyrics provided by the Not Happies and soon - hopefully - to be released everywhere.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter