<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Hello. I am Alexis Q. Wigglesbee' secretary(Sallie's Lawyer's secretary). While we here at Wigglesbee, Worthington and Smith can make no official comment on the events of the past couple of days, I just want to say, why can't the NC State Fair Officials believe that a human can have a goat child? I mean, don't they read the National Enquirer? Anyway, below you will find a note written to you by Sallie. While we here claim to know nothing of its contents and claim to have no knowledge of this blog, I promise to keep you abreast of any changes in Sallie's situation.

Sallie's Note:

Dear Blog Reader.

Thanks to Anonymous and his rude comments, I tried to steal a goat. I wore a large shirt and managed to find a goat that would roll up in a ball. I mean, I thought I had it made. You know, pregnant people go to the State Fair too. Well, things did not go as planned. As I was nearing the exit gate, the goat baahed out for help. I could do nothing. The cops were on me in a second and the goat leapt out from under my shirt (or my womb as my lawyer has advised me to say). And now, I am in jail. And let me tell you, this is no pleasant place. I have a fear of peeing around other people. And it has been 2 days already. I tell you, I need to piss like there is no tomorrow, but when I sit on the pot my cell mates start staring at me, well, it is no picnic. My lawyer assures me that he can get me out of this. I guess we will see.

Thanks for all your support and if you can manage to send me cigarettes, well do. They are worth gold here. I could rule this place with your help.

Yours truly,
Sallie

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter