<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

From the desk of Alexis Q. Wigglesbee:

We have managed to move Sallie's trial up to this Friday. We will let you know the results as soon as we get them.

In the mean time, here is a note from Sallie:

Hi Blog Readers. I just want to thank all of you for sending me cigarettes. Not only can I pee in privacy now, one of my cell mates is just so happy with our new arrangement, that she has promised to make me a blanket out of the cigarette butts. I ask that you continue to be vigilant in your support of me in this troubling time and keep the cigarettes rolling in. (I don't want to loose my "Queen Bee" status and get my ass kicked in the ground. And lets not even talk about the bathroom privacy issue.) So, I just pray that you will continue to support my ministry of supporting myself with bribes paid out in the form of cigarettes.

Gratefully Yours,
Sallie

2 comments

2 Comments:

I hope that you don't get beat into the ground!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

Do you have a harmonica? It'll keep you from getting beaten down, and it's easy to smuggle "you know where." Although you wouldn't want to play it after that.

Seamus MacArthur

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter