<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday. A day for the work week to be over, a day for fun and relaxation. A day to prepare for a week of partying. Unfortunately, there are no parties in my future. I have to work this weekend. For my thesis work. It really sucks.

Today, my boss took our lab out to lunch to celebrate my first week of work, only, he did not really take the lab out, he just invited them to lunch and then did not pay for them. I wonder if he is socially clueless? Or just a tightwad? Well, I just know that if I got my PhD and was making a lot of money, then I wouldn't do that to the people working for me.

So far, the job is good. I have spent a lot of time not knowing what to do, but that goes with any new job. Greensboro went well, and I really enjoyed working in the field. So, I think that the job is going to be good.

Last night, I made a kick ass dinner and you should try it one day too. It consisted of potatoes, onion and kielbasa mixed together in a honey dijon mustard and white wine sauce and roasted for about and hour. It was delicious. I loved it. It is of a high enough quality for me to put it on and index card and place it in my recipe box. So I will indeed be doing that. So, now I must work because that is what I get paid for.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter