<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Tonight, my taste buds died and went to heaven. I ate figs wrapped prosciutto, red wine and a spinach salad (which I LOVE). Then I made the most delicious dessert ever. Inspired by a local Raleigh restaurant's website (when I was searching for a lunch place this weekend in my utmost indecisive style). It was a peach and blueberry cobbler with butter pecan ice cream on top. First of all, I can't believe I never made peach and blueberry cobbler before. It was so awesome. Unbelievable. There are no words to describe it. Really. Then, the butter pecan ice cream on top was great. And it was not even the best butter pecan ever. So, that was my night of good food. I guess it was worth the $60 I dropped at whole foods.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter